the north face nuptse boots BuildSmart campaign reaches 68 percent of goal

the north face gotham jacket BuildSmart campaign reaches 68 percent of goal

It was announced Tuesday night at a fundraising event at the Hopkinsville Golf and Country Club that the HCC BuildSmart campaign had reached 68 percent of their total goal of $3.75 million by Jan. 1.

The campaign originated from a proposal by the Kentucky Community and Technical College System to the legislature in 2014 for the construction of a new Emerging Technologies Building at Hopkinsville Community College.

The plan requires each college to fund 25 percent of the total project in order for KCTCS to issue bonds for the remaining 75 percent. The building is expected to cost $15 million.

Thus far, a total of $2.53 million has been raised from local support, including contributions made by the Christian Fiscal Court, which pledged $250,000 in July for the next three fiscal years.

Eston Glover, former president and CEO of Pennyrile Electric, who co chairs the BuildSmart campaign, made the announcement of the progress that has been made so far. Glover then proceeded to introduce a special guest.

As a testament to the need for the facility,
the north face nuptse boots BuildSmart campaign reaches 68 percent of goal
HCC student, Kaitlyn Starr, 19, briefly took the podium. Starr said she will be forced to leave the school because the courses she needs aren’t currently available. Starr said she hopes to become a surgical technician.

Terri Henderson, Glover’s co chair, said the proposed project was “the most important building, perhaps in the history of our community,” adding that it would improve the livelihoods of future graduates.
the north face nuptse boots BuildSmart campaign reaches 68 percent of goal